Are you browsing on Facebook and wish to download videos, images, and stories? This is an updated 2020 guide that tells you how to download Facebook videos, images, and stories. The very best part being is that you can now download Facebook videos, pictures, and stories wholesale Before you download Facebook videos, make certain to take the developers’ authorization to download.
Note that these methods only permit you to download Facebook posts from public accounts. With that stated, follow this guide to know ways to download Facebook photos, videos, and stories.
1. Download videos in MP4 format
The first approach we are suggesting lets you download images and videos wholesale on Facebook. It deals with both macOS and Windows 10 and all you need is Google Chrome installed. Follow these steps to get going.
* Open Google Chrome and download the extension, Downloader for Facebook + Direct Message from the Chrome Web Store.
* After installing the extension, go to Facebook in a brand-new tab and open the profile from where you want to download the pictures and videos from.
* Once the profile is loaded, you can separately hover over images and videos and struck the Download button to conserve them on your computer system.
* Similarly, if you wish to download a Facebook story, just open that story and hit the Download button to keep the one that’s playing on-screen or hit the Download all button to store all the stories that have actually been published to that Facebook account.
* Last but not least, if you want to download images and videos wholesale, hit the Download all button in the top-right corner. From there, you can set the variety of images that you wish to download or you can even personalize advanced settings. As soon as done, hit Download to continue.
2. Download videos, images, and stories on your phone
The previous technique we offered only deals with computers. If you want to download Facebook photos, videos, and stories on your phone, follow these actions.
* Visit FB To MP4
* From the home screen, you will see a search box
* You need to visit Facebook page and copy the video or photo URL link you wish to download
* Paste the link you have copied in the search box of fbtomp4.com and click on the Convert button
* After a few seconds, you will differently download buttons with a different format
* Click on any of the buttons to download and save your Facebook Photo or Video
3. Alternative ways to download posts
Below, there are a number of websites that enable you to download Facebook images, videos, and stories on your phone in addition to your computer system. Follow these steps to know more.
* Go to video-converter-mp4.com on your phone or computer to download Facebook stories.
* Once the website is filled, enter the Facebook account username in the search box and struck Download.
* Scroll down to see the stories and hit Conserve as a video to save them on your device.
* Besides, if you wish to download images and videos, check out socialdown.com on your phone or computer system.
* Open Facebook and copy the link of the video or picture that you wish to download.
* Go back to the website and paste the link in the search box and hit Go. When the image is filled on the webpage, scroll down and hit Download Now to keep it on your gadget.
These were a few of the methods that let you easily download images, videos, and stories from Facebook.